1. After placing the Order we will email You a shipping quote as soon as we manually calculate one for You.
2. We ship out most items from our warehouses in Lithuania. Products usually take 1—2 days for processing before it is shipped.
If You see the Availability for a product listed as "1" or higher — it is
ready to be processed. (Note: availability shown for your reference only. While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely
availability information, it may become out of date and may change between the time You added an item to cart and the time your
order is received).
3. We ship all of our packages via DHL or TNT. You will be provided with a tracking number, when possible. Please make sure that You give us an accurate street address that can be delivered to.
Delivery quotes are for business days only. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday and do not count those days in shipping quotes.
4. We are happy to ship internationaly to most countries, but unfortunately we do not know or have any control over customs, duty, brokerage fees,
or any other additional fees that will be added by government agencies at time of delivery. We have no way of knowing what
governments charge citizens of other countries beyond the actual shipping charges. All additional charges/fees are buyer's
5. We do everything in our power to respect the delivery times, but we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a late
delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery. In the event where You do not receive your
package in time, an investigation will be conducted with the shipping carrier and may take several days upon receipt of the claim.
In order for your order to go as smoothly as possible please read the following specifications and conditions:
- Someone needs to be at home/office to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place.
- The delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home, up or down any stairs, or into any
particular room. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and unload it from their trailer.
Most of the time the driver will help You get it through the first door, or into a garage, but it is always better to have someone with You to help
unload your delivery.
- Always inspect your shipment BEFORE signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers
regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, assemble the product (if possible), and if it is damaged make a
note of the damage on the delivery receipt, or repackage and decline delivery. When You sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal
contract that states that You accepted the product in that condition. If opening or assembling is not possible at the time
delivery is received, it is best to indicate "possible concealed damage" regardless of the condition of the box(es). This is very
important because once You have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged.
- When You are contacted by the carrier to set up an appointment for the delivery of your order, You must keep this
appointment, or You will be responsible for any applicable redelivery fees.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until You are satisfied that your product and all accessories are satisfactory.
Attempting a return to the manufacturer for repair/replacement is nearly impossible without the proper boxes!
- Replacement of damaged product will occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed.
Normal claim time is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Residential delivery, 2 man delivery, special lift gate trucks or remote delivery may require an additional charge to any
freight quotations given at the time of order.
Map of delivered orders (updated on 2013-06-19)